Shayleigh & Amber's
Most people don't know what they are missing until they experience the magic of having an aligned community of authentic people all holding the same intention...
To better understand our horses and ourselves!
- Monthly Tea Party (Live Q & A) with Shayleigh and Amber
- Early Access to guest podcast interviews
- Private facebook group
- Book Club & meet the author calls
- Access to a joint meditation by Shayleigh & Amber
- Exclusive opportunity to join online workshops live
- Unique, member only opportunities, for private & semi-private joint sessions with Shayleigh & Amber
Tea Party With Shayleigh & Amber!
SIGN UP!...DON'T MISS THE NEXT LIVE Q & A!
What if I can't make the live Tea Party aka Q & A's?
Are the workshops included in the membership?
What if I don't believe in animal communication?
How is this membership different from other horse memberships
When you find your tribe, you just know!
Our promise to you:
- To always hold a safe space to learn & grow
- To be real in where we are at in our own journeys
- To do our best in guiding you with simple & effective solutions to everyday challenges that come when you are navigating the conscious horsemanship journey
What people are saying about Shayleigh & Amber teaming up...
“These podcasts have been wildly associative to my life lately.
Like, they feel almost like a narrative. I could say a million words about how you are speaking to so many life events, but l'll just sit back and keep absorbing this energy"
maevebandt- Podcast listener
"Y'all!! This episode was so timely! Thank you so much! I listened to it on the way to the barn and it helped me not spiral when my horse had another unexpected issue. He's fine, I'm fine, it's all going to be ok. I needed to slow down his reentry to turn out and a thrown shoe forced me to do that. I breathed in to him peace and that going in the muddy run in will feel better on his bare hood than pounding around the field with his buddies and pulling his sutures open again. He seemed so much more at peace with it because I really was."
jameskatieben- Podcast listener
"I could listen to so many hours of this.
Loved the episode and definitely brought up emotions/trauma l've been squashing down. Really looking forward to more episodes and hoping I can see you guys at the clinic in CA."
Marrissa Dorough- Podcast listener