MUSTANGS | MUSINGS | MEDICINE
Awakening with the Salt River
Immerse yourself in a weekend, surrounded and tuned in with all the elements. Shayleigh and Amber will be your guides on a journey back to the present, awakening the power lying dormant within you.
Saguaro Lake Ranch | Mesa, AZ
Click Here to get on the waitlist for next time!
June 21-23, 2024 (Full)
- Accommodations Friday-Sunday (Check in 3pm/check out 11am)
- Shared accommodations with two other people
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Lunch options
- Friday night dinner
- Transportation provided for group activities
- A few surprise gifts
- Access to the private Facebook group to connect and coordinate with the other participants
- We're keeping the participant spots limited to six to move quietly with the land and maintain an intimate experience
Friday, June 21st
- Arrival at 3pm, check-in, and settle at the picturesque.
- Check the link to take a peek at where we will be spending the weekend!
- Our evening will be filled with dinner, connection, getting to know each other, and setting intentions for the weekend.
- Dive into a full moon ceremony after dinner, connecting with the land and its energy.
Saturday, June 22nd
Early morning adventure to the spot where wild horses spend their early summer mornings in the water.
Sit, observe, breathe, and embark on a journey of deeper connection and communication with the elements guided by Shayleigh and Amber.
Afternoon free time for kayaking, floating the river, hiking, fishing or simply relaxing by the pool.Evening ceremony by the fireside.
Sunday, June 23rd
Rise before the sun to spend the last day with the mustangs, receiving any more messages or medicine they might have for us.
Meet Your Guides
Shayleigh is a life coach for pets and their people. She loves to empower others and give a voice to animals along the way. A born mystic and knowledge seeker, she offers intuitive insight and guidance into connections between people, their pets, and the world around us.
Amber is a lifelong student of horses and acts as their devoted guardian. Her life's mission is to create spaces, either on her own or with other professionals, where people can unlock their own magic and healing abilities, fostering not just self-healing but providing solace for others, whether they be human or equine.
Want to get to know Shayleigh & Amber?
Tune into the Tea Time with Shayleigh and Amber podcast every week as they offer their unique perspective to the table, offering insights and guidance about some serious sh*t your horses want you to know. Let’s laugh, cry, and spill the tea together!Learn More